As announced March 2, 2012, Highmark Medicare Services, the Section 1011 contractor, is changing its name to Novitas Solutions, Inc. Effective March 10, 2012, the transformation of the current Section 1011 website to our new Novitas Solutions website began. We are targeting completing our name-change to all active webpage content by March 30, 2012. The new Novitas Solutions website URL will be https://www.novitas-solutions.com/section1011/. As this migration takes place, you will notice the following:
- Visiting https://www.highmarkmedicareservices.com/section1011/ today will already take you to the current Novitas Solutions Section 1011 website.
- The Highmark Medicare Services website will be renamed to https://www.novitas-solutions.com/section1011/ and our main header logos will be changed to reflect our new company name.
- Throughout the website, we will be changing the verbiage within active webpages from “Highmark Medicare Services” to “Novitas Solutions” and from “HMS” to “Novitas”.
- There will be some historical documents on our website that will not be changed to our new company name. These documents (e.g., transition history) were issued under our previous company name, and it is appropriate to keep these documents as they were originally issued.
- Forms you use for Section 1011 have also been updated to reflect our new name.
We understand that many of our customers have currently bookmarked favorite pages throughout our website. During and after this migration is completed, those bookmarks should continue to work. We are employing an automatic redirect process that will redirect page requests to the correct new webpage. We do recommend that you update your bookmark for the new webpage once you are redirected.
Section 1011 Direct Data Entry (DDE) Screens to Reflect Novitas Name
Section 1011 customers who submit payment requests via DDE will begin to see the “Highmark Medicare Services” name replaced by “Novitas” on the UARS screens beginning on Saturday, March 17, 2012.
We will continue to post updates to our website as we move through this migration. We appreciate your patience as we move to https://www.novitas-solutions.com/section1011/.